Recognition

Sunday, March 10, 2024

Critter Easter Card with Memory Box

 Main

Hello and welcome!  I have a fun Easter card featuring the newly released Layered Chicks 94726 and Cute Layered Bunny 94727.  

Supplies:  https://ldli.co/e/431pqo5

I also used the Vintage Tray 3D Embossing Folder and Die EF1040 released last Christmas for my background.  Here's a closer look at my card:

Close

I embossed two of the tray dies from white card stock and used the coordinating die on one of them.  On that one I used the cut outside edge to frame the other embossed panel.  I added dark brown ink to the frame before adhering it to the white tray.  

Next I cut the critters and sentiment (Happy Easter Curled Script 95731)  from white card stock and colored them with alcohol markers.  I put the critters in the openings and then added the sentiment to the larger opening and finished it off with some Autumn jewels.  Here's one last look:

1

I hope you like my Easter card for today.  I just fell in love with those little critters when I say them and couldn't wait to use them on a card.  Be sure to come back each day for more inspiration!  

Thanks for stopping by!

AngiesignatureNEW

 

1 comment: