Recognition

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Easter and Thank You Cards with Memory Box

1

Hello and welcome, it's Angie here today with another Easter card and a bonus thank you card featuring products from the latest release.  

Supplies:  https://ldli.co/e/yejljjk

For this first Easter card,  I used the Woven Basket of Eggs die set with the new Festive Bunny die set.

4

I cut everything from white cardstock except the eggs which I cut from the same scraps of patterned paper that I used for the red plaid and green on the bunny's jacket.  I inked all the pieces and colored them with Distress Inks. 

3

The Happy Easter is a new die called "Happy Easter Dover Script" and I cute 3 white ones and inked the top one with Fired Brick red ink.  To make the border around the card I masked off the edge and added more red ink, then added small white dots with a gel pen.  Here's one last look at my first card:

2

Now on to my 2nd card for today! 

Main

This card features the new Clara Blooms die set along with the Thank You Daily Script die set.  I used Distress Inks and colored pencils to color the die cuts on this one, then arranged them on the card front.  Easy and quick!  Here's a closer look:

Close

I love how this turned out, clean and simple!  Here's one last look:

1
1

I hope you like my cards for today!  I hope I've inspired you with these two cards!   Thanks for stopping by!

AngiesignatureNEW

No comments:

Post a Comment