Recognition

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Riley and Company Release - You Know You're Over 40


Hello and welcome!  I have another card for you featuring a brand new die "For You" and new Funny Bones sentiment.  


If you look at the photo above, you can see an angled stripe which is the edge of the top of the top folding card.  When you open the card it looks like this photo below, so you can still see the plants and bottom portion of the staircase.


I made the stairs out of wood looking papers, and used the brick die cut up and put back together to look like stairs.  The pots were made from the Wine Glass/Beer Mug duo die set.  I stamped, colored and die cut two Waterbottle Riley critters and made a small bottle of ibuprofen for each of them.  The plants were made from the Fancy Ferns die set.  The sentiment was stamped, heat embossed in white on black cardstock and then cut in half so I could put part of the sentiment on the card front and the rest on the card inside.  Here's a real close up look:


I hope you like my card for today.  Here's one last look at the card opened:



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment