Recognition

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Critter Easter Card with Layered Lamb & Hippity Hoppity Bunny

 1

Hello and welcome, it's Angie here today with a fun critter Easter card!

Supplies:  https://ldli.co/e/3o5d1xd

I made with the new Hippity Hoppity Bunny die 94728 and the Layered Lamb die 94730.  I also used the Happy Easter Dover Script Happy Easter 94729.  Here's a close up look:

Close

I cut a piece of Spring Plaid paper PP1012 and inked the edges with Seedless Preserves Distress Ink first.  Then I cut the critter pieces and sentiment from white card stock and then colored some of the parts and the sentiment with alcohol markers.

I popped the purple plaid panel on foam tape for dimension and then added fairy jewels to the card front.  Here's one last look:

2

I hope you like my card for today, I had a lot of fun creating it.  Be sure to check out the whole release, it's super cute!  Thanks for stopping by!

 

AngiesignatureNEW


No comments:

Post a Comment