Recognition

Friday, February 23, 2024

I Like to Have My Cake with Riley and Company

 

Hello and welcome!  I have a mini slimline tri-fold card featuring the new sentiment from Funny Bones:  "I like to have my cake and eat it to.  I'd like to have your cake and eat it too."  So funny!


I made a fold out mini slimline card using papers from Pink and Main and decorated with Cake Riley, Popping Out of Cake Riley and cakes from the Riley Dress Up Birthday stamp and die set.  I cut and colored the images and then added the papers on each panel and the images and sentiment (split in half) on top of the patterned papers panels.

Below you can see the two inside panels:


Here's a closer look at the inside sentiment:


And here's a close up of the front outside panel cut at an angle and inside plaid angled panel to the right.


One last look at my card front:



I hope you like my card for today!  I had a lot of fun creating it!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment