Recognition

Sunday, January 28, 2024

Riley and Company Happy St. Patrick's Day New Release



Hello and welcome!  Have you seen the new St. Patrick's Day Overlay die recently released from Riley and Company?  It's a quick and easy overlay die that can help you create a card in a hurry!


I took the overlay die and cut it from white, then added it to an A2 panel of white cardstock that I inked with Lucky Clover Distress Ink (pad directly to the paper) and then I stamped the small shamrock in lighter green ink on the section that didn't have the overlay on it.  I filled them in with a gold paint pen.

On the inside of the card I added dotted and striped green papers and then shamrocks that were cut using the overlay die.  It cuts a lot of pieces that you can use for embellishments.   Inside I put Riley Basic Cow RDU002 and dies RD002, Riley Basic Raccoon DUR3 and dies RD003, and used some of the fun stamps and dies from the St Patrick's Day stamps RCLR49 and dies RD49 sets. 

Here's a look at the inside:


I hope you like my card for today!  Check out all the fun goodies at Riley and Company!
Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment