Recognition

Thursday, January 25, 2024

Hugs with Memory Box Anemone Collection



Hello and welcome, Angie here today with a "Hugs" card featuring products from the new Anemone Collection. Here's a close up of the flowers and new "Happy Spring Debut Script" (94779) word die.

Supplies: https://ldli.co/e/m579q3o 



I die cut and colored the Anemone Duo die with Distress Inks and colored pencils and then put them together. I ink blended Distress Saltwater Taffy lightly on a white card stock and put it behind the card front that I had cut with the "Double Stitch Happy Heart Cut-Out" craft die (94361). Once that was glued behind the heart, I added the two flower buds to the heart but didn't use any of the leaves from the die. I will save those for a later project.



I cut 3 inches off the bottom of the front panel on the bottom and added a strip of striped washi tape and then a panel that was inked with Distress Saltwater Taffy, ink directly to paper.

I cut the shadow Hugs from more inked card stock and the thin letters of the die from white card stock. Once I glued those together, I added them to the bottom of the heart. Lastly I added five Pastel Jewels (JWL002) to the card front. Here's one last look:



I hope you have had a chance to look at all the beautiful products in this latest release! Be sure to come back each day for more inspiration from the design team. Thanks and happy crafting!



1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete