Recognition

Friday, October 6, 2023

Snowy Merry Christmas with Riley and Company



Hello and welcome!  I have a super cute Christmas card to share with you today featuring goodies from Riley and Company.

Supplies:  https://ldli.co/e/26mgr96

To make this card, I used the Snowflakes Corner die set and cut two of the border edge and 6 extra snowflakes.  I added the border to both top and bottom of card but left the straight edge hanging off the edge and cut it off.  Then I used the extra snowflakes to fill in any gaps in the background.

The 3 cute critters are individual stamps listed below and I put each one peeking through a window using the Snowflakes and Polaroids die set.  The critters are Stocking Sophie, Ornaments Riley, and Gift Box Riley.  The images were colored with alcohol markers and white gel pen.  Here's a closer look:


The sentiment is from the Christmas Dress up stamp set heat embossing in white on black card stock.

I hope you like my card for today!  I have a lot of fun creating it.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment