Recognition

Saturday, September 30, 2023

Memory Box Rub-Ons and Foil Greetings



Hello and welcome, I'm up on the Memory Box blog today with a quick and easy Christmas card using items from the newest 2023 Christmas release.

Supplies: https://ldli.co/e/omzg7zk

These beautiful watercolored poinsettias and leaves and berries are all from the new "Poinsettia Rub-On's" and they are so gorgeous especially in real life.

I filled the card front with different images and I must say the Memory Box rub-ons are the easiest I have ever used. They rub on easily and don't tear making them turn out beautifully!

Once I had all the rub ons in place, I added one of the new ST1003 Merry Christmas Foil Greeting Black Tabs. These are thick pre-printed, foiled sentiments that are gorgeous and have the Merry Christmas sentiment in many different type fonts so you can find just the look you want for your cards.

Here's a closer look at my card:



Lastly I added a few gold jewels from the Christmas Fairy Jewel pack to the card front. I hope you like my card and check out all the new goodies in the release. There are dies, embossing folders, stamps, some beautiful papers along with the products I used for today's card. Come back each day for more inspiration from the design team.



Supplies: https://ldli.co/e/omzg7zk








2 comments: