Recognition

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Spellbinders Aster from Birds & Bees Garden New Release



Hello and welcome! I have a pretty birthday card featuring the brand new Spellbinders release called "Bird & Bees Garden" by Susan Tierney-Cockburn. I used the new "Aster" die set for my card.

Supplies: https://ldli.co/e/5yl27px

To make my card I first cut all the flower and leaf pieces from white card stock and colored them with alcohol markers and colored pencils and then put them together. I dry embossed a white panel and then trimmed it down and adhered it to my mini slimline card base. I stacked the embossed panel on 4 more pieces of thick white card stock so it would give lots of dimension.



I heat embossed the sentiment on black card stock and cut it into a banner and added a thin strip of plaid paper below it. They were popped up on foam tape. Lastly I added the flowers to the panel some with glue some with foam tape and then added some glossy accents to the flower centers.

Here's one last look:



I hope you like my card for today! I love how the asters look so realistic in real life. Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll have a few other cards with more of the new Spellbinder's October release so watch for them.

2 comments:

  1. I recognized Susan's work right away on this die set - I LOVE her stuff. You have used that set perfectly here, and using all white with just the flowers in color is genius. This is stunning!!! PINNING!!

    ReplyDelete