Recognition

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Spellbinders Dancing Figgy Pudding Cards - New Release



Hello and welcome!  I have two cards made with the brand newly released "Dancing Figgy Pudding" die set.  Here's the supplies I used for both cards.

Supplies:  https://ldli.co/e/3o0q4n3

This first card's background was made with the "Dazzling Diamonds" hot foil plate used like an embossing plate and not a hot foil plate.  Once I embossed it I ran a red ink pad over the top making all the raised areas red.  Next I cut some ovals using the "Fran's Frames" die set to layer my dancing character on.
I cut the dies from different colors of card stock and put them together - so easy to do.  After putting him together I added some white gel pen.

Here's a closer look:



The sentiment is a sentiment strip from Simon Says Stamp, layered on a strip of red card stock.

Now onto my 2nd card, take a look:



For this card the background was made with the brand newly released embossing folder called "Monoline Stars."  After embossing the panel, I added Fired Brick Distress Ink around the edges before adding the cute "Figgy Pudding" character.  This time I cut his scarf stripped in blue.  The sentiment was hot foiled with turquoise foil and comes from the "Christmas Magic" hot foil sentiment die set.  Here's one last look:



I hope you like my cards for today, I just fell in love with the "Dancing Figgy Pudding" die when I saw it.  I had so much fun creating with these new release dies.  Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment: