Recognition

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Memory Box Boiling Cauldron


Hello and welcome, it's Angie here today with two card featuring the new "Boiling Cauldron" die set.  


For my first card I used the "Magnolia Grove" paper pad to cut a white/gold swirl pattern circle die and matted it on larger black die.  Next I cut the caldron dies from the "Rainbow Reflections Mirror Pad" and layered it on top of the circles, then added some jewels for sparkle and interest.  The sentiment is the "Boo Posh Script" die layered in black and mirror card stock.  Here's a closer look:


I love how the die has a dripping look to the boiling liquid!  Here's one last look:


Next I used all the same supplies except I cut the drippy part from paper I got from the "Magnolia Grove" paper pad.


After putting the cauldron together and the word die, I added white gel pen accents and put them on the card front.  I cut shin strips of purple and gold mirror card stock and added them randomly in the corners and then added some jewels for shine and interest.  Here's another look:


I like the way this turned out, with the added strips.  I think it adds a bit of whimsy to the card.  Here's one last look:




 






Supplies:  

3 comments:

  1. fun cauldron in 2 different ways. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin' CUTE!!! I totally love that cauldron die set. You have used it perfectly here!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete