Recognition

Thursday, August 10, 2023

You Did Good with Memory Box Gracious Floral


Hello and welcome, I'm up on the Memory Box blog today with this pretty floral card featuring the new "Gracious Floral" collection of products.


To make my card I first used a brayer to added Distress Ink to the new 3D embossing folder then embossed a piece of white card stock.  I put the ink on the debossed side, so the floral image came out mostly white.  I cleaned my embossing folder and then embossed another plain white piece of card stock.  Next, I used the stencils and ink daubers to color the embossed image on the plain white card stock with Distress Inks.  Once I was happy with the colors, I took the large coordinating die from the stamp set and cut out the colored floral and added it to the top of the first one, covering up the mostly white flower.  

The sentiment is a stamp and die in the Gracious Floral set and I heat embossed it in white on black card stock and used the die to cut it out.

Here's another look:


I love these new products that all work so perfectly together.  There are so many different way to use them.  Please come back tomorrow for more inspiration!




No comments:

Post a Comment