Recognition

Friday, August 18, 2023

Riley and Company Design Team August Challenge - Birthday

 

Hello and welcome!  It's challenge time for the Riley and Company design team - our August theme is birthday!  Here's my card!

Supplies:  https://ldli.co/e/xlqzyzz

First I picked out a piece of paper for the background and then used a dotted and striped 6 X 6 paper pad to cut rainbow colored letters with the balloon dies.  I stamped and colored and cut out the Cheers Riley and heat embossed the sentiment in white on black card.  For the flowers I cut the edges with white and the inside parts from the same rainbow papers.  I added some white gel pen and a few gems.  Easy peasey!

Riley and Company have so many items, stamps and dies and Funny Bones sentiments to create lots of different kinds of birthday cards!  Check out all the possibilities here in the store HERE!

If you are not already a member of the Riley fan club on Facebook, here's a link where you will be able to see all the design team's challenge cards!  https://www.facebook.com/groups/425677531186372

I had a lot of fun making this card!  Thanks so much for stopping by!



1 comment: