Recognition

Saturday, July 29, 2023

Memory Box new Release - Autumn Pumpkin Cards


Hello!  Today I have two cards made with the newly released "Autumn Pumpkin" and "Layered Greenery Stem" dies sets from Memory Box.  


My first card is in non-traditional fall colors as I made this card using some papers in my favorite shades.  I used "Delicate Pastel Glitter" paper pad along with the "Rainbow Reflections Mirror" paper pad and cut both sets of dies from the turquoise colors.  The greenery stems are cut so you can layer a dark and light on the right side or the left depending on the die.  This gives them lots of dimension.  Here's another look:


I didn't have the exact ink color to stamp the sentiment so I double stamped it using a green and a blue ink from my stash to get it as close as I could.  The sentiment is from a clear stamps set called "Halloween Pumpkins" also from Memory Box.  I finished this card by adding a few matching gems.  Here's one last look:


Now for my 2nd card I used a more traditional color palette.  This time I used the following paper pads:
"Rainbow Reflections" 
"Sunny Days" and 
"Lush Green"

I also used the Hot Foil plate "Rectangle Double Border" as a die to cut the thin black border frame.


I used both larger and smaller gems and jewels in fall colors and stamped the sentiment from the same "Halloween Pumpkins" stamp set in black ink.  Here's a closer look.


I layered the stem and leaves with the regular green card stock and the mirror card stock to give a cool effect.  Here's one last look.


I hope you like my cards for today and will check out this release here:  https://ldli.co/e/260glox

There's some adorable dies you can use for fall and Halloween cards as well as everyday cards too.

Thanks for stopping by!












Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. I would never have thought to use green for pumpkins the way you did which is silly considering they are green before they change colour. Great cards Angie.

    ReplyDelete