Recognition

Monday, July 10, 2023

Stitched for Christmas - New July Release from Spellbinders


Hello and welcome!  I have two cards made with some newly released products from Spellbinders Paper Arts!


For my first card I used the Stitched Christmas Sweater die set, along with some red thread, peppermint sprinkles (also from Spellbinders), striped paper and Festive Berries Distress Ink.  I love the way the sweater looks when you cut it from white but then add ink direct from ink pad to paper because it leaves all the pretty patterns and design white and looks really cool!  The sentiment is from Christmas Puffy Stickers released last year.


For my second card I cut the sweater from maroon paper and also parts of the Stitched Poinsettia and Holly set too.  I also cut some from white.  The green on the leaves is made by adding Mowed Lawn Distress Ink direct to paper.  The background is paper from my stash.


The sentiment is from Santa Lane Christmas Stickers (also from Spellbinders) and I added it to thick white card stock and then popped it up on foam tape.  The stars are from the same Peppermint Sprinkles pack.

Here's one last look:



I hope you like my cards for today!  Be sure to check out the supplies I used below.
Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments: