Recognition

Monday, July 10, 2023

Just For You with Memory Box


Hello and welcome!  I have another fun card made with the new Memory Box June release called Gracious Floral.  It includes coordinating 3D embossing folder, dies, stamps and stencils.


To make my card I first embossed a piece of light gray card stock with the new 3D embossing folder and then used the stencils and ink daubers to color the image with Distress Inks.  Once I was happy with the colors, I took the large coordinating die from the stamp set and cut out the gray panel.  I cut a 2nd one from a piece of A2 card stock, and inserted the colored one into the opening.  

The sentiment is a stamp and die in the Gracious Floral set and I heat embossed it in white on black card stock and used the die to cut it out.

Here's another look:


I added that whole panel to a white card base and then added white gel pen accents, black dots to tiny flower centers and then added small jewels from the Christmas Jewels set.  Here's one last look:



I hope you like my card for today, I really enjoyed creating it.  Be sure to come back tomorrow to see more inspiration from the design team!  Happy crafting my friends!














No comments:

Post a Comment