Recognition

Friday, June 30, 2023

Memory Box Gracious Floral - New coordinating stamps/stencils/dies and 3D embossing folder


Hello and welcome!  I have two similar cards made with the new mini release from Memory Box.  In this release there is a large floral 3D embossing folder with single floral die, a coordinating stamp set and die set, along with stencils that help you color the large image.


This first card was created by embossing the image, stenciling the colors on the embossed areas, then using the large die from the stamp set to cut it out.  Next I cut the center flower out with the small die that comes in the embossing folder and a second one from white and stacked them, colored one on top.  I put the whole large image back into the embossing folder to embossed it again as it had slightly flattened when I die cut it.  I glued the yellow stacked flower on top of the center and then popped the whole large image up on the card front.


Lastly I added the sentiment, which is from the stamp/die set which I heat embossed in white on black card, and I added a few jewels too.  Here's one last look:


Now for the 2nd card, which looks very similar, here are the steps I used to make it.  First I stamped the large image and colored it with the stencils.  Next I cut out the center flower using the small die included in the embossing folder.  Then I die cut the entire image with the large die from the stamp set.  I added the image to the embossing folder after I colored it.  On this card, I did the same thing with the center flower, cut one extra from white card to stack under the colored one.  Just like on the other card, I popped it up and added jewels around the card front.

The main difference is on this second card you can see the black line on edges from stamping the image first. The first card has no black lines. They look very similar other than that. 


Here you can see the stacked center flower:


And here's one last look at my second card:



I hope you like my cards for today.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  



No comments:

Post a Comment