Recognition

Friday, June 23, 2023

Spellbinders & Simon Hurley Sketched Citrus



Hello and welcome! Today I am using a brand new released background stamp with coordinating dies. This is a collaboration between Simon Hurley and Spellbinders Paper Arts.  


The sentiment is from a birthday stamp set called "Hey Cupcake"from Photoplay Paper's "Say it With Stamps."


To create my card I stamped the large background stamp on two panels.  One I used for the base and plan of where to add and pop up the others.  I colored and then die cut the leaves flowers and oranges.  I used the base as a template and popped up the die cuts over each leaf, flower and orange.  I used scissors to cut some of them up and use them to cover 2/3's of the panel.


Next I cut the two panels along the edge and popped the whole panel on the top of a white card base that had the sentiment stamped on the top.

Lastly, I added jewels to the flower centers and in random places on the card front.

Here's a closer look:



Here's one last look:


I really love how this turned out with lots of dimension and pop!  Interested in the supplies I used?  Click HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by!



1 comment: