Recognition

Friday, November 18, 2022

Wishing You Peace Love & Joy



Hello and welcome! I have another card for the 2022 Fall/Winter Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop.
This time it is sort of the reverse of yesterday's card for the background!



I used 2 Super Sponsors products: Stamp Simply's "Have a Cup on Us" stamp and die set for the cup, and Miss Ink Stamps Season's Greetings stamp set for the sentiment. The cup was stamped on white card, then cut out, then stamped on floral paper and paper pieced on top of the white one. The sentiment was heat embossed in white on black card stock, trimmed and corners rounded with scissors.

Here's a closer look:



Other products I used were:

For the background I used the foil plate called Hypnotic Background Plate used as an embossing plate (no hot foil) on white card stock. I took a red ink pad direct to paper on the embossed side so the white dots turn red and the rest stayed bright white! T

Here's one last look:



I hope you will have a chance to enter the hop! Thanks so much for stopping by!




3 comments:

  1. looks so different but just as beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A unique idea and a beautiful card. Excited to try this!! I know just the folder I want to use. Happy Thanksgiving and card making. Thanks for the great idea!!

    ReplyDelete