Recognition

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Happy Holiday Coffee Card


Hello and welcome!  I have another card for the 2022 Fall/Winter Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop.




I used 2 Super Sponsors products:  Stamp Simply's "Have a Cup on Us" stamp and die set for the cup, and Miss Ink Stamps Season's Greetings stamp set for the sentiment.  The cup was stamped on white card, then cut out, then stamped on floral paper and paper pieced on top of the white one.  The sentiment was heat embossed in white on black card stock, trimmed and corners rounded with scissors.

Here's a closer look:


Other products I used were:
For the background I used the foil plate called Hypnotic Background Plate used as an embossing plate (no hot foil) on white card stock.  I took a red ink pad direct to paper on the debossed side so the white dots stayed bright white while the rest of the card panel turned dark red!  The circle die I added to the center was dry embossed with the Creative Expressions Coffee Bean Flower embossing folder for added texture.  

Here's one last look:



I hope you will have a chance to enter the hop!  Thanks so much for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. This really draws attention and it brilliant in design. I love how the circle piece is set in such a way that the white dots in the background make a border and makes the circle look as if it has scalloped edges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Angie. Love the flowers on the cup.

    ReplyDelete