Recognition

Saturday, November 19, 2022

I Spot Someone Who's Having a Birthday with MFT Stamps



Hello and welcome!  I have a really fun birthday card for you today featuring the cute cowgirl and cacti from the Saddle Up and Celebrate stamp set from MFT stamps.  Here's a close up look:



I stamped the images and sentiments on a card panel and then colored them and the background with Zig Clean Color Markers.  When I was done I added a little white gel pen for some highlights.  I matted this panel  on brown piece of card stock cut slightly larger, then popped it on top of the card base with 4 more pieces of card stock behind the brown one for dimension.  

Here's one last look:



Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you like my design!

Thanks for stopping by!





2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Love your layout and coloring. I have this set and love using it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and the colouring is perfection. You always come up with great designs.

    ReplyDelete