Recognition

Sunday, November 27, 2022

Second Cup Sunday - May Your Cup Overflow



Hello and welcome!  I'm up on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog today for another Second Cup Sunday.  


I made this fun card made with supplies from Super Sponsor "Stamp Simply."  I used the Stamp Simply stamp set called "Have a Cup on Us" along with the Echo Park "Coffee" 6x6 paper pad.  

The background is one of the papers from the pack, topped with a white card stock dotted square die cut.  I outlined the square with thin strips of black card stock and then stamped the sentiment toward the top.  The cup was stamped twice, once on a pink printed paper from the paper pack and once on the card front.  I positioned the cup on the pink print so that the "Latte Love" lightly printed on it shows up right in the middle of the cup.  I fussy cut the pink cup and paper pieced it into the one stamped on the card front.   Lastly I added a few light pink gems from Memory Box on the card front.

Here's a closer look at my card for today:



I hope you are having a great Sunday!  Here's a little kindness quote to get you through the week.

"Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly and most underrated agent of human change..."
           -Bob Kerrey

Thanks so much for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. These card has such a serene feel to it somehow. Coffee can make us jittery but you've made this a thing of beauty.

    ReplyDelete