Recognition

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Memory Box Pine Needle Frame Die


Hello and welcome!  I'm up on the Memory Box blog today featuring a card using the "Pine Needle Frame" die.  This die has two dies, the frame and another die to cut some extra pine needles. 

I started out by smooshing Distress Inks onto a large piece of watercolor card and then used it to die cut two frames from the watercolor paper.  I also cut one from some dark green plaid paper in the "Jolly Christmas Paper Pad."   I used the inside parts of the frame along with the dark green plaid pine leaves to paper piece together for a cool look.

As we go through the steps on making this card I have pictures of the card plain, then followed by the same card with added snow embossing powder on it.  Below you can see the picture of the same card but with added melted snow on it.




The sentiment was cut from Rainbow Reflections Mirror Pad red paper and from white and stacked for dimension with the "Merry Christmas Curled Script" die.  I added "Christmas Fairy Dew Drops" in red in clusters of 3 to simulate berries around the card front.  And here's a close up look at it without snow and with snow.




I hope you enjoyed my card for today!  Check out all the wonderful products, plus the ones I used today, from Memory Box HERE!





No comments:

Post a Comment