Recognition

Sunday, November 20, 2022

Merry & Bright Slimline with Memory Box



Hello and welcome! I'm up on the Memory Box blog today with this mini slimline holiday card featuring the new "Watercolor Poinsettia Floral die" with the previously released "Slimline Pinpoint Burst Plate" craft die 94557

After using the pinpoint die on white card, I took a red ink pad and put it directly onto the card stock and rubbed it all over - this made it look like it was red card stock with white pinpoint dots.  Here's a closer look at that part and of the actual poinsettia die.  It's a layering die with lots of pieces to help your flower look very realistic.  I used pink, yellow and green glitter paper from "Festive Glitter Pad" GP1006 and the  red "Rainbow Reflections Mirror Pad" FP1003.



The strip under the sentiment is actually cut with one of the dies from "Wood Grain Planks" craft die 94565.   The sentiment "Merry and Bright" is from the newly released "Sweet Christmas" clear stamp set CL5283.  I heat embossed it on black card stock and then cut it into a square then rounded the corners.

Here's one last look at my card:


I hope you like my card for today!  Be sure to check out all the amazing dies, paper, and stamps from Memory Box!  They are all available for purchase HERE!







3 comments:

  1. This is another beauty Angie. I love the die cuts on that striking background. How you manage to use it (background) without it seeming busy amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie your card is beautiful! Are the white dotted lines on the paper or are they a die? Everything came together perfectly! Great job! 👍🏼❤️

    ReplyDelete