Recognition

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Coffee is the New Sleep with Not 2 Shabby Stamps and Dies



Hello and welcome! I have another card for the 2022 Fall/Winter Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop!


To make my card I stamped the image from (Super Sponsor for the hop) "Not 2 Shabby Stamps" " Coffee with my Gnomies" stamp set! For the background, I cut the red striped paper with a rectangle die and then cut the black thin frame by cutting two rectangle dies together.  I stamped the gnome from "Coffee with my Gnomies" in black ink, cut it and colored it with Zigs and colored pencils. I stamped the sentiment in black ink from the "Snow Sweet" stamp set and cut it with the coordinating die.  I added everything to a white card base. Here's a close up look:



I hope you join the hop this year - there's lots of super sponsor prizes to be won!



Thanks so much for stopping by!




4 comments: