Recognition

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Java Nice Day with Photoplay Paper Say it With Stamps


Hello and welcome!  I have one last card for today for the 2022 Fall/Winter Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop.  


For this card I used products from brand new Super Sponsor "Photoplay Paper Say it With Stamps!"
I used the Knit Coverplate die backed in black card stock.  I stamped, cut, and colored the images (from "Coffee & Friends" stamp setwith Zig Clean Color markers and added a little colored pencil too.  The coffee inside the cups has Glossy Accents on it.  Here's a closer look:


The sentiment is from the same set (linked above) stamped in black and heat embossed in clear.
Here's one last look:



I hope you like my cards for today, I've been busy creating for the hop!  Here's wishing you can find time to participate, there are lots of amazing sponsors and prizes, plus tons on inspiration with all the cards being entered!

Thanks so much for stopping by!



4 comments: