Recognition

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Hugs with D2BA Waves Hot Foil Plate


Hello and welcome!  I'm up on the Dare 2B Artzy blog today with this fun card featuring the Make Waves hot foil plate.  Here's a closer look:



For my card I used the negative piece of turquoise foil on some dark blue card stock and was able to get these amazing looking waves for my fish to swim in.  The sentiment is from the "Hugs" tag die set and the fish are cut from D2BA Make Waves patterned paper.  

The fish and shell were cut from the "Make Waves, Under the Sea" papers and the sentiment strip was made with the "Sea Horses" stamp and die set.  I also used the dies from this set to cut the fish from the patterned paper.  The tag was made with the "Mini Hugs Tag" die set and I actually foiled the rectangle from the die set before cutting it out.I also used some water droplet gems from my stash.


Here's one last look:
































I hope you like my card for today!  I had so much fun creating it!

And on a sad note, today will be my last post as a design team member for D2BA.  I am stepping down from the team to spend more time with my husband/family and I am adding a couple of students to my piano studio.  I've enjoyed my last 6 months on the team and I want to thank Cindy and the whole team for making me feel so welcome and for the chance to design with these amazing products! 

Keep crafting my Artzy friends!





1 comment: