Recognition

Saturday, July 30, 2022

You are Special to Me with Memory Box

7.30 1

Hello and welcome, I'm up on the Memory Box blog today with Hello card made with the new "Sweet Poppy Stem" dies released this past May.  Here's a closer look at my card:

7.30 2

Here's how I made my card:

1)  I die cut the Sweet Poppy Stem dies and colored them with Zig Clean Color markers

2)  I took a piece of plaid paper from the Spring Slim paper pad and cut it to mini slimline size 3" by 6".

3)  I added flower after putting it together and added a few "Lavender Bouquet" dies cut from black in the bottom left corner.

4)  The sentiment is from Birch Press Design's Crystal Lingo stamp and die set and heat embossed in white on black card stock.

Here's one last look:

7.30 3

I hope you like my card for today!  I had so much fun creating it!  Be sure to check out all the new Memory Box goodies on their website HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

AngiesignatureNEW

 

 

Supplies

 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and such a nice design. Love the background.

    ReplyDelete