Recognition

Sunday, July 24, 2022

Second Cup Sunday - Coffee is Always a Good Idea

 

 Hello and welcome, I'm up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog with another Second Cup Sunday!  I made a quick and easy card using a sentiment from Super Sponsor, Newton's Nook, and a cup die from Super Sponsor CAS-ual 
  

To make my card I die cut the cup and lid from watercolor card stock and inked the edges with tan ink.  Next I die cut the center piece from corrugated card board and added it to the cup.  The tiny pink hearts are actually a very thin washi tape.  Next I stamped the sentiment directly onto the cup at the bottom.  I added the cup to a piece of heart paper from my stash and also cut an extra larger heart with a heart die in my stash to place on top of the cardboard.  The heart paper was cut to 2.75" by 5.75" and then matted onto a 3" by 6" mini slimline card base. Here's on last look at my card:

   

 I hope you like my card for today, I really love this little set and the price point is really reasonable!  Here's a little kindness quote to get you through the upcoming week: 

  A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal......Steve Maraboli 

 Thanks so much for stopping by! 

3 comments:

  1. That is a great card design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a Wonderful quote you shared. Love the card and the PP used here. Creative yet simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunner Angie. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete