Recognition

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Monochrome Hello Sending Hugs Sympathy Cards


Hello and welcome!

I made 2 sympathy cards for my stash today with the following supplies:

Altenew's "Frosted Garden" stamp set
Iced Spruce Distress Ink w/ make up brush applicator
Gina K Designs White Detail Embossing Powder
Wplus9 Scalloped Rectangle Die
Gray card stock
Versafine Clair Ink

Here's a closer view:

Here's my second card made with a different color - Everygreen Bough.  I put an oval mask over the sentiment before I stamped the Versamark Ink and emboss and inked the background.  After cutting the scalloped rectangle, I matted it on a black mat, inked the edges of the white card base and put it all together.  Those water droplets are from Studio Katia.


Thanks so much for stopping by!



I will enter this in:

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge #200
Congrats on your 200th Challenge!!!





3 comments:

  1. What beautiful sympathy cards, Angie! I love the soft, neutrals you've used. The emboss resist technique really makes the lovely flowers stand out, too. Both cards are stunning but I especially love the CAS lines of the first. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Angie. Sometimes the simplest things are the best. I love these, I must pin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two very beautiful designs, Angie! The soft tones make them so elegant!! 🎄Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete