Recognition

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Holiday Projects with New Year, New Me, Christmas Lights & Vintage Ornaments


JC dec wine wm 1
Hello and welcome!  It's Angie here today with some holiday projects that are really fun!
Here's a look at the stamp set I used for my first project:  Joy Clair New Year, New Me
New year new me
Isn't it really an awesome set?  I love all the numbers because you can use them for so many things and the sentiments are great and there is a LOT of them in this one set!
Here's how I made my card:
Misti
I started by stamping the number for all the years, with the check box and check mark with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.  Next I used a Tim Holtz "Rays" stencil with yellow ink, then cut the cardstock down to fit the wine tag.  I used the MFT wine tag die but if you don't have it, you could cut a rectangle and use a circle die or circle punch to cut the hole for the top of the wine bottle.
Then I cut the sentiment off the card stock, hole punched it and used a ribbon from my stash for a tie.  I used dotted paper as a background for the stamped section.  Here's a picture of the tags:
Jc wine wm3
And here's a picture of the tags on the wine bottle.
This will be a perfect holiday gift for a friend!!!
JC dec wine wm2

For my next project I made 2 really fun Christmas card using these stamp sets:
Joy Clair Christmas Lights and Joy Clair Vintage Ornaments
Here's a look at them:
Christmas lights
Christmas lights And here's my cards:
Jc lights 1a
Jc lights 1a
Jc lights 1a
Jc lights 1a
Other supplies used for these cards:
Nuvo silver glitter drops, snowflake sequins, plaid paper and a hexagon shaped die from my stash.  I love it when you can make two cards at once by using the pieces from one on the other!  And I hope you enjoyed my holiday projects!
I hope you are having a great December so far! Don't forget to check out all the stamps at the Joy Clair store!  
Thanks so much for stopping by!



I will enter the wine tag project in
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge
Cards for Guyz Challenge #210
Die Cutting Divas Challenge #400
(congrats on your 400th challenge)
Double D Let it Snow Challenge

  
  


I will enter the red card in
The Little Red Wagon Challenge $477



I will enter the plaid and white card in:

Happy Little Stamper December Challenge
Watercooler Challenge #201

   




12 comments:

  1. LOVE that adorable wine tag, so stinkin' cute. Well heck, all your creations are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wine tag idea Angie and the other cards are very pretty - great to get a twofer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used that stamp set! Great projects.

    Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Let It Snow’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic holiday tag and card! Love the sentiment on your lovely card. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Snow" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great projects. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, fabulous Holiday projects - love the glitter on the lightbulbs.

    Thanks for joining our Christmas Challenge @ Little Red Wagon and i hope to see you back again soon. Merry Christmas !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that sentiment on your card! the tag is very creative too. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Let It Snow’ challenge! Good Luck
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are wonderful. Thank you for joining our “Happy Holidays” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this idea! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great projects but I must say I love the card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The perfect tag for that bottle of New Year's bubbly! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete