Recognition

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Christmas Money Envelopes


Hello and welcome!  I'm here today with 4 Christmas card money envelopes - gift card type projects - that I made today.
Here are the supplies I used:

Paper and card stock from The Paper Studio
Snowflakes cut from Tonic Studios Chrome Silver Mirror Card Stock (Carta Bella dies)
Small white snowflakes are from Memory Box snowflake wire die
Sentiments on the inside are from Altenew Happy Holidays

I used Marisa Alvarez's video HERE for a guide on making these and adapted them to my needs.

Here's some more pictures of the 4 money envelopes I made:







Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:


  
  

  


8 comments:

  1. These are really classy uptown Christmas money holders, Angie! Love the color scheme and the bling-y snowflake! Thank you so much for the lovely Christmas card you sent me! I love that cabin die-cut!! 🎄Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darnell, hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year too!!!

      Delete
  2. Very elegant money holders. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, these are just beautiful. I love everything about them, well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous money envelopes! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. These money envelopes are beautiful! Love the details that anyone would love!! Thank you so much for playing with us at the Stinkin' Inkers Challenge and hope you can join us again soon. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun and festive holiday money envelopes! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous envelopes, and so beautifully made. Thank you for sharing them with us for our Winter Sparkle challenge at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete