Recognition

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Happy Little Stampers December CAS Challenge - Bunny Birthday Wishes


Hello and welcome!  I have a card for the new challenge over at Happy Little Stampers CAS December Challenge!  I hope you will have time this month to join us for the challenge - the theme is "Embossing"


On my card, I heat embossed all the black and red inks with clear embossing powder!
The bunny is from MFT, stencil from Winnie & Walter, wonky rectangle die from Kat Scrapiness, and I can't remember where the sentiment is from!  

Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!


Here's another view up close of the embossed areas:




Thanks so much for stopping by!




I will also enter this in:

Mod Squad Use a Critter Challenge

3 comments:

  1. What a great swirly background to your cute bunny Angie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning Angie. I love the result you got by heat embossing over the inks. Aaaaaaaaaamazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, Angie. Great design and technique. I love the combination of ink and colorless EP. This background is perfect for your sweet bunny.
    Hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete