Recognition

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Floral Wine Tag - Dinner Host Gift


Hello and welcome!

I'm here today with a really quick wine tag made from a fall napkin pattern.
Even though this napkins was fall inspired, I used the flower section of it, without the pumpkins to cover a piece of cardstock and then cut it with the MFT Wine Tag die.  I added a few die cuts from an MFT tag builder set and then stamped a little "to: from:" stamp set on the center circle.  Fast and easy to adorn a bottle of wine for a dinner gift.
Here's a view of just the tag and napkin:


So keep your eyes open as you shop even at the grocery store, you may see some amazing prints on napkins.  I'm always on the lookout as I use them for fast cards and in my bible journaling!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:


  

4 comments:

  1. Great idea - do you use mod podge? That print is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing Angie. Just love that napkin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us in this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. What a pretty addition to the wine! Maura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvelous idea and stunning tag. Thanks for sharing this at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Debi DT

    ReplyDelete