Recognition

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Happy Birthday Money Envelope


Hello and welcome!

I'm here today with a birthday money envelope that I made for my youngest daughter.  I have to give it to her early while she was here for Christmas as she is traveling for her real bday!

She was a New Year's Eve baby so EVERYONE parties on her real birthday date!

Supplies used:
Card stock in pink and black
Patterned paper from DCWV Black and White paper pad
Happy die from Winnie & Walter
Birthday sentiment from Hero Arts Happy stamp and die set
Gina K Designs white fine detail embossing powder
Foam tape
The flowers were fussy cut from the same patterned paper pack
Heart is from a Simon Say Stamp Heart die

Here's another view of my money holder:


I'd love to hear what you think about my creation so feel free to leave a comments!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 




I will enter this in:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

2 comments:

  1. so pretty and a practical gift as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! Love the papers. Great idea putting the belly band off to one side.

    ReplyDelete