Recognition

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Santa Paws Is Coming to Town


Hello and welcome!

I just love the MFT "Happy Pawlidays" stamp set and plan to use it for a lot of my Christmas cards this year.  One of my favorite pups is the one that's all tangled up in the Christmas lights!

I stamped, die-cut, and colored the cute pup with Zigs and water, and then prepared a quick background using the peppermint stencil from Winnie and Walter - they actually call it a creative screening - but it's a stencil and one of my favorite to use around Christmas time.  I popped the little guy up on thick foam tape for dimension and tilted him just a little so it would look like he was spinning!

Here's a close up view of my card:

9 comments:

  1. oh how cute! Beautiful coloring Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable puppy Santa card, Angie! Your Zig coloring is beautiful and I love the peppermint stenciling in the background. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so darn cute, I love him wrapped in his Christmas lights, and that peppermint swirl is so eye catching :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable Angie! Sweetest pup tangled in the lights. Love the peppermint candy stenciled background. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too cute!! Ant that background, simple but, so made just for this little guy.. Thank you for sharing with us over at THe Merry Christmas Challenge.. Hugs Donna DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Santa Paws is adorable, Angie! Looks like he's been busy decorating the Christmas tree! The stenciled background is a brilliant way to show him off! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your card is a very sweet one!
    Thanks for joining us at CHNC!
    GerJanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. The puppy is so cute! And I love the stencilled background. Great to see you in the Make My Monday gallery. Hoping to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very clever card, I love how you have used the stencilling. Thank you for joining us at MMM. We hope ot see you again. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete