Recognition

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Get Well Soon with Watercolor, Emboss & Metallic Paste



Hello and welcome!

Here's another card using this technique:  watercoloring on watercolor paper AFTER dry embossing it.  After it dries, I've add metallic paste on top of the embossed edges.  

On this one, I used Kuretake watercolors in blues, greens, and teal, after I embossed the 140 lb. watercolor paper with a Darice embossing folder called "Henna".  Then I took a rectangle die from my stash and cut out a piece out of the watercolored paper to use on my card.  The sentiment is from Gina K Designs Scripty Sayings 2 in Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.  I matted that panel on a black one, then on a Gina K Designs heavy weight white card base.

Here's another view:



Thanks so much for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. Such a simple design and yet I totally love it.. Gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is just genius. I LOVE the effect, and it seems so simple. Your card is gorgeous, I must try it.

    ReplyDelete