Recognition

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Hope Your Day is Wonderful with Watercolor, Embossing & Metallic Paste



Hello and welcome!

Here's another card using this technique:  watercoloring on watercolor paper AFTER dry embossing it.  After it dries, I've add metallic paste on top of the embossed edges.  

On this one, I used Kuretake pearlescent watercolors in pinks and yellows, after I embossed the 140 lb. watercolor paper with a butterfly embossing folder.  Then I took a small rectangle die from my stash and cut out a piece out of the watercolored paper to use on my card.  The sentiment is from Gina K Designs Bitty Blossoms in Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. After stamping and piecing the die cut inside the opening, I added black Nuvo drops and a striped strip of patterned paper on the left side.  To make this card I used a Gina K Designs heavy weight white card base.

Here's another view:



Thanks so much for stopping by!



I will enter this in:

A Bit More Time to Crafts #79



No comments:

Post a Comment