Recognition

Sunday, October 21, 2018

With Love & Prayers & Sparkling Butterflies & Flowers


Hello and welcome!

I used some new to me goodies today from Gina K Designs - they are from a prize I won, so thank you so very much for your generosity!

I used GKD "Scripty Sayings" and GKD "On My Mind and In My Heart" to create this sympathy card for a "Tribute to Melissa Lane" on the Stamplorations blog.  I didn't know Melissa personally, but I loved her creations and the inspiration from her work was amazing.  I will be linking this up to "Melissa's Butterfly Gallery" and sending it along (with many prayers) and with other card makers to Shery Russ as she is collecting these for the family.  

Here's are more views of the sparkle up close:



Thanks so much for stopping by.


I will also be entering this in:



3 comments:

  1. Your card of prayers and butterflies is elegant and divine, Angie! The family will cherish it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Angie and a lovely tribute to Melissa, love all the sparkle and soft colors, her family will sure treasure it.
    Thank you for sharing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs.
    Maria Rodriguez.DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love the CAS design and that little bit of glitter…

    ReplyDelete