Recognition

Saturday, October 20, 2018

It's Brunch O'Clock


Hello and welcome!

I have a fun card I made to invite someone to brunch using a small set by Stampabilities that I've had in my stash for a long time and never used!

Here's a closer look:


The rectangle dies are from MFT and I used a mask by Brutus Monroe and Distress Inks with a make up brush.  Then I stamped the images and sentiment and colored them with Zigs.  I added clear Nuvo drops on the champagne for a fun look.

Thanks for stopping by!


I will enter this in:


  

4 comments:

  1. Funny how sometimes those older sets come in handy. Thanks for playing along on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love brunches and everything on the menu for brunches. Who wouldn't love croissants and waffles for lunch. What a sumptuous take on the cue word with this lovely card. Thank you for playing along with us at CASology challenge. Happy Crafting. Hugs - Bharati

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very pretty card!! Love all the food images!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous and yummy brunch invite! Thank you for playing along with us over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    ReplyDelete