Recognition

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Boo Halloween Ghosts and Spiders Card


Hello and welcome!

I'm here today with a Halloween card.  I made a similar one to this, only all black and white last year, you can see it HERE.

This one was made with the following supplies:

Hero Arts Boo Stamp and Cut
Hero Arts and Versafine Clair inks
Spider Washi Tape from my stash
Gina K Designs White Heavy Base Card stock

The orange ghosts are adhered on the inside of the card.
Here's a few more views:



Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:

  
  

2 comments:

  1. Oh Angie ... you are toooooooo clever! I love this and the spiders are the perfect touch to this awesome design! What fun! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Cute Spooks’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those little ghosts on the inside!! And the spiders are the perfect accent. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete