Recognition

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Just Us Girls Color Challenge #445


Hello today it's a new challenge over at Just Us Girls hosted by the awesome Ina!
We also have an amazing guest designer this month:   Hannelie Bester - check out her amazing blog Desert Diva.  I'm such a huge fan of her work and so excited she will be designing here with us!

Ina chose a very cool color challenge of black and red + 1 color your choice!


For my card I chose to add the color green.  I used striped paper from Concord & 9th, black & white & green card stock from Gina K Designs, the Celebrate die from Neat & Tangled and flower dies from Momenta adhered with a red brad.  The leaves are dies from Essentials by Ellen "Bold Blossoms".  I also added Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to the flower center and the leaves.

Here's a closer view:


Hope you have time to join us for the challenge this week!
Be sure to check out the JUGS blog to see what my amazing teammates have created for your inspiration!



8 comments:

  1. Fantastic design, Angie! I'm especially smitten with your dramatic flower and the pop-of-colour red brad! Definitely inspiring!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the most gorgeous cards I have seen I think. It is simple but so very artistically designed. You do such awesome cards using the dies. I love the colors on it too and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool card - love that Celebrate too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I really love this. The crisp die cuts are just so awesome, and then that pop of green. Very super extremely cool. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout Angie. The stripes just add so much behind that gorgeous die cut. Super sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You maybe a fan of our guests and me is well, but I am certainly a fan of yours too! This card is fabulous! Well done Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that airy flower, Angie, and the shadow behind the sentiment. It's a wonderfully designed card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so striking and an awesome design! Love the flower with the pop of red with the brad. You never cease to amaze me with your beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete