Recognition

Friday, June 15, 2018

Hello Summer!


Hello and welcome! 

Zoe's napping in the craft cave with me so I had a little time to craft this morning.  We went for a really long walk and she is resting up for more adventures this afternoon!

I used a new to me set from Unity called "Citrus Summer", patterned paper from Simple Stories "Vintage Bliss" paper pack, Distress Inks to watercolor with, word dies from Impression Obsession "Hello Summer", brown and white card stock, Zig Clean Color markers, Spectrum Noir sparkle pen, Nuvo drops, corner rounder, and google eyes.

Here's a closer view:

I don't know why google eyes are so funny and silly, but added them to any project just makes me smile!  And here's one more view:


Thanks so much for stopping by!


I plan to enter this in:
  


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how stinkin' CUTE!!! I am just smiling right now, those googly eyes are THE BEST THING EVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute pineapple and adding the googly eyes makes it ever so much fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a real fun card with the cute image, thank so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations June challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card and love the googly eyes

    Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete