Recognition

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Citrus Hello Summer!


Hello and welcome!
I'm in the cave today with little Zoe and we are crafting and hanging out!  
She's sleeping on my feet so I hope all my supplies are within an arms reach!


I made this summer card today using a citrus stamp from So Suzy Stamps, along with a "Hello summer" word die from Impression Obsession.  I stamped the images with Hero Arts Spring Brights Ombre Ink and colored the images with Zig Clean Color markers.  I watercolored some card stock in pinks, peaches and yellows then die cut the cross stitched rectangle die using a die set from Tutti Designs.  Next I cut the word die from the rectangle and from a piece of dark brown card stock.  I inlaid the die cut and added the watercolored tiny pieces, like the inside of the "O" on hello, etc.

Lastly, I added Nuvo Jewel drops in Limoncello and Orange Marmalade.
Here's a close up view:


Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:


  



6 comments:

  1. Those orange slices look so juicy, super colouring and shading. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a neat card -- love those orange slices and the bright happy "hello summer!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright and beautiful summer colors on your citrus summer design. Yes, it feels like summer now with hot and humid weather and pop up thunder storms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those citrus slices look good enough to eat. Great card and take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lemons are beautiful - and the Jewel drops make them look even juicier! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful, geometric summer card! Love it and all the white space. Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete