Recognition

Saturday, May 19, 2018

I Love You to the Moon & Back


Hello and welcome!  Hope you are having a great weekend!

We are trying to adopt a rescue dog and met her yesterday, and we fell in love with her.....now we have to wait for the rescue to pick who her new lucky owner will be.  There are a lot of people who applied to rescue her.  So please send positive thoughts in hopes that we are the lucky ones!

This card is kind of appropriate because we would love her to the moon and back if we get her!

It's been on my mind a LOT, so I decided to go to the craft cave and make some fun cards to take my mind of it for a while.....but I keep checking my email, like a little kid!

Okay, so here's the list of supplies I used to make this card:
Brutus Monroe Simple Blends Oval for masking
Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink
Memory Box Twinkle Breeze Die for the stars
Casual Fridays Some Bunny stamp set
Gina K Designs white card stock
Glitter paper

Here's a close look at the glitter paper for the stars:



Thanks for stopping by!


I will enter this in:




2 comments:

  1. Really sweet tribute to possibly (?) your new rescue... sending you positive vibes! 😉 That rabbit is cute. Beautiful ink blending and the silver glittery stars are a great touch. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late visit. What a cute card, love everything about it and a great use of our colours. I've seen in a later post you have a new puppy, I hope this is the little rescue dog you mention here, she's adorable!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete