Recognition

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Happy Birthday in Pastels


Hello and welcome!

I have a fun crazy birthday card today.  I say crazy because this is what it looked like before I went crazy with a marker and Nuvo drops on it!


And here's what happens when you turn me loose with Nuvo drops - hahaha!

I actually like the plain one much better!





Here are the supplies I used to make this card:

Simon Says Stamp Leafy Frame Stencil
Simon Says Stamps Big Scripty Greetings
Fossilized Amber Distress Ink
Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
Light blue MFT ink
Black marker
Nuvo drops in Sea Breeze & Limoncello

Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:



  
  


5 comments:

  1. Really lovely card, great background and stamp. Thank you for joining our 'Birthday challenge' this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card! Love the black and white along the sides - a bold addition to the soft yellow. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great use of that stencil - love how you added those details - awesome - and so perfect for our challenge! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I really love how you used this leafu frame stencil, Angie! Such a creative way to use it. Love the dots around leaves. Thank you for inspiration ♡!
    Marge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for celebrating our birthday at Allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete