Recognition

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Hang In There Bunny!


Hello and welcome!

I had some time to play with a new stamp set from Cas-ual Fridays Stamps called "Somebunny."
Oh my goodness, this set is adorable and had been on my wishlist since it came out.
Then I was lucky enough to win a GC to CFS and able to get it - woo hoo!
I've been playing with it since it came in and have made lots of encouraging cards, birthday cards and fun cards for my stash!

I used the bunny hanging from the moon (without the stars part of the stamp) and cut him out, colored him with Zigs, the popped him up with foam tape over a panel that had been inked with gray clouds.   I used some templates I have made with cloud dies to do this.  I wanted it very light gray so you can barely see it in some of the pictures.  I also stamps, cut out and colored some of the stars from the stamps set and popped some up and adhered some flat to the background.  I used Avery Elle pinked edge die to cut some red/white gingham patterned paper to make a frame, adhere it to the white background and cut just a very tiny off each side.  I adhere it to a black piece of card stock to frame it and then to a gray card base.  Lastly I added lots of sparkle pen to the moon and stars.

Here' a closer look where you can se the clouds better:



Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope your Mother's Day today has been wonderful!
Here's to all the wonderful moms out there and those who are looking down from Heaven too!
Have a great week!


I will enter this in:

  


3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the soft cloud background with these sweet images! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this sweet card! A perfect and unique take on the throwdown colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete