Recognition

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Birthday Wishes Feathers with Darice EF and Altenew



Hello and welcome!
I have a fun birthday card for you today.  It's using one of my favorite techniques - inking embossing folders before running them through your embossing machine.

I made a similar card back in January, you can see it HERE with a feather embossing folder and light Distress inks.  

I used a Darice feather embossing folder and inked it with some Distress Inks and then ran it through my Big Shot.  I heat embossed the sentiment from Altenew's Birthday Greetings and hand cut a banner to place on the front of the card.  Fast and easy and I love the look you get when you ink an embossing folder!

This card was super fast and easy to make!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


I will enter this in:


   

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful feather card! Thank you for joining us this week over at Cupcake Inspiration challenges!
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card and technique! Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool. I have never tried this technique and you have inspired me to try it. Also it's so pretty in those colours. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, hugs - Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fabulous card! Simple and elegant! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete