Recognition

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

The Thrill of Music


Hello and welcome! 

I hope your week has been going just wonderfully!
I had a little time to play in the cave today.

Some of you may know that I am a professional musician and have spent most of my life teaching, performing in and conducting orchestras and groups for many years.  Playing in one is one of the most thrilling things you can do, and conducting them is even more thrilling.

So because of that, when I saw this week's Casology Challenge - thrill - that't the first thing that came to mind.  I used products from many different companies to make this 



I used stamps from the brand new Lawn Fawn "Critter Concert" stamp set, a sentiment from Gina K Designs "Just a Note" set, some music washi tape, and a corner rounder.  The swirl was made with masking paper, Winnie & Walter's Big Bang Peppermint Zone stencil, Distress Inks and ink blending tools.  I also colored the images with Zig Clean Color Markers.

Here's one more view:



Thanks so much for stopping by!



I will enter this in:

CASology Challenge #301
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge
Always Fun Challenge #59

  

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card and I love the message it conveys. So well designed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this Card. So brilliantly done. The card design with the stencilling, masking, coloring is simply awesome. The musical notes on the side is a great touch. Oh the joy and thrill of listening to music is a superb take on the cue word. The choice of the sentiment is just perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at CASology. Hugs - Bharati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever take on the challenge. So glad to have found you through the SSS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning design! I love the bold orange and that little strip of washi tape!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us again over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete